I love the idea of a new year and a fresh start. There’s something revitalizing about waking up on January first, with a whole year stretching ahead like a blank journal, waiting to be filled.
And in honor of 2018 coming up in a few days, I thought I would just list some goals for the new year:
- Continue to focus on being happy and self-love
- Stay healthy, mentally and physically
- Stay positive and grateful, and work on being optimistic, even in tough situations
- Continue to improve my photography and writing, and hopefully finish my second book!
- Work more on Girl in Pursuit, and grow my blog and following
- Go on more adventures
- Grow into a better person
And for the heck of it, some fun bucket list type items I’m hoping to accomplish in 2018!
- Visit Spain and Portugal (set to leave in a few days!)
- Head down to Nashville for a few days with friends this summer
- Start my senior year of college
- Finish my year of being EIC of my school’s newspaper
- Go on some spontaneous adventures
- See Taylor Swift in concert
- Visit more coffee shops I haven’t been to before
- Maybe try to get one of my books published
- Write as much as I can
Happy New Year!