Valentine’s Day may be highly commercialized, but it’s still fun to show some extra love and have an excuse to wear red and pink or anything with hearts on it. Not to mention the candy.
I’ve rounded up a few *casual* outfits that help you subtly show your love for V Day.
- Just hanging out with your girl squad.
2. A fun night out at the movies with your SO or friend group.
3. Dinner with your significant other (you’ll probably want to wear tights if it’s cold).
4. A day spent with your mom, sister(s) or both!
5. Some more ~pink~ options. For something super subtle, opt for pink statement earrings or a necklace.
Yup, I didn’t realize I wore that much pink either, until now. But if you’re stuck in an outfit rut for the day of love, I hope this helps!