We love a fall weekend trip!!
If you’re heading out on a quick weekend getaway, here are three outfits meant to inspire your own ideas and/or make your next shopping trip a little easier. I took inspiration from the fall colors that make up our surroundings–marigold and crunchy brown leaves, the October night sky and the gray of a rainy weekday morning.
These are all meant to mix and match as well for different looks:
- Instead of a sweater, pair the gray plaid pants with the black turtleneck for something more sleek or dress down with the denim jacket.
- Throw the orange-gold sweater on with black jeans. Top with a wide-brimmed black hat or a beanie.
- Pair jeans with a navy and white striped top and the leather jacket.
- Combine the black turtleneck and wide leg jeans. Throw on a brown leather jacket or denim jacket to combat an evening chill.
- Leather jacket from Dry Goods, jeans from Express, top from J. Crew, boots from DSW, hat from Target.
- Plaid pants from American Eagle (similar ones from Pac Sun), purse from Kate Spade (plenty of similar ones on Poshmark), sweater from Forever 21 (similar here), flats from J. Crew.
- Pants from J. Crew (similar pair at Madewell), top from J. Crew, jacket from Forever 21, flats same as above.
Note: Most of these items are ones I’ve had for a little while, so most of it isn’t sold anymore/limited sizes are available. I try to link to similar items as much as I can.